Bose QuietComfort 15
Description: QuietComfort 15 headphones feature exclusive Bose advancements in noise reduction technology. You hear less noise than ever before, and even more of your music and movies. With the quality sound you expect from Bose. And a lightweight fit that stays comfortable for hours. It's a combination of benefits unmatched in the industry.

Submitted by SirJeanIII a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 6, 2014

Bottom Line:
The Bose QuietComfort 15 are amazing, without the money it delivers a full range of sound quality and have amazing sound cancellation, these are perfect for road trips, plane trips, or just a normal day,even though they have a heavy price tag of $300 USD it was worth it. Its not heavy on the bass, but still enough to make anyone happy, i listen to a variety of songs ans they all turn out crystal clear. I'm very pleased with my purchase and looking into buying a surround sound system and computer speakers also made by Bose.

Submitted by gretkulgdget a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2014

Bottom Line:
My husband gave me this and I thought I could use it at work(online) but unfortunately, I can't since it's meant for listening music and not for skype chat. It's worth the price since I was able to use it in my iPhone but if I had to buy another one for work and one for music, I guess it's not practical at all

Submitted by cdnguardian a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 20, 2010

Bottom Line:
Good
- Great noise reduction
- Very comfortable, lightweight
- folds up nicely, great for packing/travel!
- Great mids and high ranges

Bad
- Bass is a little light, not recommended for metal heads
- Expensive!

Ugly
- Needs batteries to work! I know, I know, this is a feature of noise reduction technology, but would it be too much to ask that they simply work as regular headphones when the battery dies???